To learn more about Forest Therapy and guided walks, click HERE.
To read more about our Big Epic Adventures, click HERE for stories about outdoors and backpacking and click HERE for daily life adventures (including homeschooling, travel, and dealing with difficult life situations).
I find balance and wholeness in life when I am regularly connected with nature. I now offer guided Forest Therapy Walks for individuals, groups and corporations to help others personally experience these wellness practices.
This is also an online community to share stories about Big Adventures and learn more about the benefits of Forest Therapy.
Nature & Forest Therapy:
- See what Guided Walks I am currently offering HERE.
- Learn more about Nature & Forest Therapy HERE.
- Go directly to blog stories and photos about Forest Therapy and Connecting with Nature HERE.
- Interested in stories about Epic Adventures? Find background information HERE.
- FAQ about “Big Epics” can be seen HERE.
- Jump to stories and photos of Outdoor Adventures (including backpacking on the Appalachian Trail) HERE.
- Take a sneak peak about our Daily Life Adventures (including homeschooling, travel, and dealing with difficult life situations) HERE.
You can access the full Blog on the main page of the website HERE. Links to stories (organized by category, archives, and most recent posts) are also found in the side bar and/or in the footer of the website.
Learn more about me as the guide for this online community HERE